Sunday 23 March 2014

Hegarty and the doleful dancer by Leon Murphy review

Hi Guys
I picked up the book from the library, as I read the blurb on the back of the book and it sounded interesting plus it was not that long a book, so I knew it would be a quick afternoon read. 

I enjoyed this book a lot it gripped me all the way through until the end where I was left diss disappointed, as it was just not as good as the rest of the book. I felt like I wanted more from it, but apart from that it was a good book and would of given it 4 out of 5 starts except for the ending spoiled it for me so I had to deducted a star for that. It was a contemporary crime book with a good story witch has gangsters in it lots of mystery it 



My finale rating was:
3 out of 5 stars 

Best wishes and have a wonderful reading day 
Stacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment