Wednesday 12 March 2014

The book I am reading at the moment ....

Hey guys, so the book I am currently reading is Blockage Billy by Stephen King, that I am enjoying so far even tho I don't know much about baseball and seeing as that is what it is based on, I am not finding it stops me from enjoying the book or understanding it. I chose this book as I had not read anything by Stephen King before but I really wanted to and seeing as this was not that long a book and didn't have that tiny writing that some smaller books have, it seemed a good choice for dipping my toe into his works so to say. I am hoping to finish this book very shortly unless life gets in the way or I'm to tired to do so in the next few days. I will try to write a review or something more about the book if that is of any interst or I just might just do it anyway. 



But for now best wishes and happy reading 
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment