Tuesday 7 October 2014

Shot through the heart by Matt Cain book review!

First of I'd like to say that I absolutely loved this book and found it very hard to put it down and fell in love with all the main characters.

I thought the book gave a very good in sight into show business and the way it works and makes you see there is more to the business then meets the eye or that you think there is and really made me feel for both Mia and Leo.

The relationship between Leo and Mia which I personally loved showed how to people that come from two opposite life styles such as Leo being an paparazzo and Mia being a movie star, there are times in the book that you think it isn't going to work them being together and what it does take to make it work 

This book is for any one who likes a bit of glitzy romances or just romance in a book 

I'm rating this book a 5/5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment