Tuesday 27 January 2015

Danielle Steel 44 Charles Street Review

Well hello again everyone
I must say I am happy to be writing on my blog again for some reason it just makes me smile and feel happy :), anyway let's get on to why your all here for a book review or that's why I hope your reading


So this book is about a women in here 30's called Francesca Thayer who's relationship breaks down is left with a beautiful, old house which is full of leaks and in need of total restoration. So as a struggling owner of an art gallery is left with a mortgage she can not possible handle by herself, so is forced in to taking in lodgers to live in this big beautiful house and help pay the mortgage.

These lodgers are all very different one is a young attractive school teacher another is a newly divorced father and graphic designer and the last is a famous cookery author who is hoping to rebuild her life after the death of her husband.

Throughout this book these people build up an unlikely friendship and become the most important people in Francesca's life. Over the year that they are together the house fills with laughter, heartbreak and hope and Francesca discovers that she just might be able to open her heart again after all...

Review:
This books was enjoyable especially from about half way through to the end I guess that is because the plot and characters had developed and I certainly would not say it was a bad or disappointing book. As my first Danielle Steel book I didn't have anything to judge it by but I will be giving her books another go. The characters I most enjoyed and got behind where Francesca and Chris as o felt they where the main two characters in the book and I loved the ending for both of them I did finish this book with a big smile on my face 😃

I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars

Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion or even a book suggestion I would be most appreciative

Thanks for reading and have a good day 😃

Stacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment